- Small steps will be what gets you to your desire. Commit to making a 1% positive shift every day, and stick with it.
- Ban feelings of self-doubt, guilt and shame from your life forever. They don’t have to be part of your internal world if you don’t want to let them.
- Work hard to stay in touch with who you really are (whether through journaling, therapy, or deep conversations). This will ensure you know what you really want to manifest.
- Know that people who have never made mistakes have rarely ever achieved very much. Your so-called “mistakes” are really valuable learning experiences that are setting you on the path to abundance.
- Don’t try to manifest 100 things. Focus in one that really matters, and pursue it with all your heart.
- Expect it to happen, and it will.
- Spring clean your mind—perform an inventory of your beliefs and assumptions, then work to get rid of the ones that no longer have a place in your life.
Because if you have been trying hard to make the Law of Attraction work but just can’t find a way, it is probably your limiting beliefs stopping you.
There are many ways to get rid of them. Positive affirmations, motivational quotes, positive people – all this can help. You can also have a look at the new program called ‘Origins’, which has a more scientific approach to the problem of negative beliefs. It takes you back to reconnect with your original source of abundance you had as a child, without negative conditions limiting your power. You will be able to skyrocket your personal power and program yourself for abundance in all areas of life.
- Every day, do at least one thing that makes you feel blissful.
- Free yourself from caring about those who try to bring you down. Their judgements are about their own anxieties and failings—not yours.
- Act like you already have everything you want, and notice how much more quickly the things you wanted begin to appear in your life.
- Throw all of your emotional and physical energy into everything you do. The universe will love you for it, returning your enthusiasm tenfold!
- When you change your attitude, the world changes around you to match your expectations and emotions.
- Find a song that captures the feeling you associate with abundance, and listen to it every day.
- When you start to shine at your brightest as an energetic being, you become a magnet for abundance.
- For every goal, ask yourself “What needs to change so that I have a stronger belief that this is possible?”(then act to make those changes).
- Be good to others every day, and watch how that goodness comes back to you.
- Your happiness is under your control. Consider your accomplishments, your blessings, and choose to be happy.
- Use affirmations that refer to the past, present and future. For example: “I used to be sad and unfulfilled. Now, I’ve decided to transform my live. Soon, I will be truly happy, inspired and amazing.”
Live your way, not the way that friends, partners, colleagues or your parents told you that you must.
- If your goals or dreams don’t fill you with an exciting charge, they’re not the right ones. Look for intentions that are energized like a battery, and work towards manifesting those.
- Play every day, and stay connected to the childlike part of you—remember that children manifest their intentions better than most adults!
- Give your imagination a workout every day, constantly using it to visualize amazing new, rich scenarios in which abundance is already yours.
- If you’re feeling stuck, walk away, take a break, and come back to the problem. A new solution will often present itself at this stage.
- Figure out where your personal boundaries are, and enforce them rigidly against people who try to sap your positive energy.
- Choose happiness every morning when you wake up.
- You are perfect exactly as you are. It is your unique nature that will allow you to manifest the things that are just right for you—own that power, and respect the value it gives you.
- You don’t need anyone’s permission to claim your power.
- For every challenge, ask yourself “How can this help me? What does this teach me?”
- Don’t try to use the Law of Attraction alone. If you don’t have a social circle of people who are also trying to manifest abundance, don’t worry—look to videos and books from inspirational individuals, and let them help you.
- There’s enough out there for everyone to be abundance—be generous and open-hearted.
When you find yourself thinking negatively, “change the conversation.” Affirm a better, more positive belief, and repeat it until it reshapes your thinking.