This is an ensemble list of all topics related to the first and the most Prized of virtues. Since I have planned the content structure of my website in an impromptu, extempore (shoot first, ask questions later) manner, there are series articles that I will be placing in separate menus hopefully soon. For now, however, haphazard it may seem, you may search for the strength you seek in the articles below:-
- Treasures new and old: Mark Divine: Another one of my personal favourites. This article details upon Mark Divine’s method to bring out the “Inner Warrior.” A legend in all rights The ex-Navy seal writer still inspires team building exercises in major Multinational corporations.
- Goals: Jitendriya (sense conqueror): A much-acclaimed article on the psychological superpower inherent in all humans, but incredibly hard to find in the modern age of limitless physical stimuli. It is about the legendary achievement of absolute self-control.
- Learning by doing: The Facebook free month: A rather simple experiment among a series of many. This is about the most basic form of absistence modern teenagers could follow.
- Treasures new and old: Earnest holmes: The first of the series of articles that are my tribute to the Authors, poets and modern day bloggers I admire. I am not forcing any ideas to anyone, nor am I trying to market anything. It’s just that somethings cannot leave you once you have known them.
- Goals: Vairagya (detachment): Courage and control come together in this topic. Courage is vital to life, but it’s importance is never more underrated when the pain, the loss or the grief is unavoidable.This Article is about a psychological super-achievement that by modern-day standards seem mythical.
- 3 skills video games stole from our lives: These are things that technology can never replace and it’s our job to show these timeless hobbies that double up as skills. In some situations, we are going to have to teach our grandchildren still
- Meditation musings 02: Point blank serenity : Devised by the Zen masters and Samurai warriors of medieval Japan, and used by modern day self-defense experts, this one focuses on the need of the moment. When adrenaline clogs your head and you are too frozen to think, too scared to move.
This is an unordered list of my most relevant posts, I could edit this to put other related articles about the themed traits or related topics so readers know where to find their needed topics and articles with ease. You might find a lot of topics here that you might also find in other such categories, They’re not exclusive. You can ask me for as many posts as you like and share what is on your mind so I can put it on your screens.
The Control category will host posts with topics close to Habits, Human nature, Self-discipline and any topic I think requires one to stop going on autopilot and take the wheel in our personal journeys. Since I make the distinction solely on the basis of my own judgement and experience, I will need your comments and suggestions all the time to go any further. Work with me people, It’ll be worth it. I promise.