This is an ensemble list of all topics related to the first and the most vital of virtues. Since I have planned the content structure of my website in an impromptu, extempore (shoot first, ask questions later) manner, there are series articles that I will be placing in separate menus hopefully soon. For now, however, haphazard it may seem, you may search for the strength you seek in the articles below:-
- Risk and reward: A pointy list of arguments against all that you say to yourself in a trying time. A good read that even I refer to every now and then.
- Over in your head: Water, Water everywhere: Monsoon has a strange way of inspiring people. I was inspired by the rising water levels that could endanger a lot of lives. It started a series that might turn into a timeless classic.
- Your fear and you: A brutally honest article written on the very first day of the Blog. The writing style may not be as impressive as others, but the honesty and rawness surprise even me sometimes.
- Treasures new and old: Earnest holmes: The first of the series of articles that are my tribute to the Authors, poets and modern day bloggers I admire. I am not forcing any ideas to anyone, nor am I trying to market anything. It’s just that somethings cannot leave you once you have known them.
- Goals: Vairagya (detachment): This might not seem a really odd choice, but it stands nonetheless. Courage is vital to life, but it’s importance is never more underrated when the pain, the loss or the grief is unavoidable. This Article is about a psychological super-achievement that by modern-day standards seem mythical. And yet, Psychologists all over the world recently admit this has never been more important than today.
- Adrenaline: Unyielding Drive : The little boy who acts super mean to his parents when he’s disturbed in a video game seems so groundless and petty doesn’t he? Well, the fury he displays at throwing down and smashing his controller, is something that can transform him into anything he wants ho be.
- Learn from the best: Bruce Lee : I as a blogger would limit myself to comment only on subjects and topics that I have faced myself in person. Sharing only the experiences that I earned along this short while. This is when I break my only rule
- Meditation musings 02: Point blank serenity : Devised by the Zen masters and Samurai warriors of medieval Japan, and used by modern day self-defense experts, this one focuses on the need of the moment. When adrenaline clogs your head and you are too frozen to think, too scared to move.
This is an unordered list of my most relevant posts, I could edit this to put other related articles about the themed traits or related topics so readers know where to find their needed topics and articles with ease. You might find a lot of topics here that you might also find in other such categories, They’re not exclusive. You can ask me for as many posts as you like and share what is on your mind so I can put it on your screens.
The Courage category will host posts with topics close to survival, social conditioning, standing out of the crowd and any topic I think requires more courage than anything else. Since I make the distinction solely on the basis of my own judgement and experience. I will need your comments and suggestions all the time to go any further. Work with me people, It’ll be worth it. I promise.