This is an ensemble list of all topics related to the accomplishment of virtues. Since I have planned the content structure of this website in an impromptu, extempore (shoot first, ask questions later) manner, there are series articles that I will be placing in separate menus hopefully soon. For now, however, haphazard it may seem, you may search for the strength you seek in the articles below:-
- Meditation musings 04 : Clarity: We try meditation for clarity. Yet to meditate, we need clarity. I wrote a eulogy to myself. I found my deepest purpose of all. You can try that too. No promises if that might work for you, but if you are really sincere, Why not give it a try?
- Treasures new and old: Joseph Murphy: Joseph Murphy was my very first foray into the world of new thought. My knowledge and interest in the field is owed to him.
- 4 routes to Gratitude: Gratitude is not hard work. It feels good, makes us richer in life, helps us be and remain a good person in essence. We develop an attitude with a continued behaviour, a behaviour by habits and habits by actions.
- 3 skills video games stole from our lives: These are things that technology can never replace and it’s our job to show these timeless hobbies that double up as skills. In some situations, we are going to have to teach our grandchildren still
- Learn from the best: Bruce Lee: The respect gained by this five feet seven-inch tall master transcends time. His wisdom breaks the conventions of ages. His methods break the molds of tradition. He is Bruce lee.
This is an unordered list of my most relevant posts, I could edit this to put other related articles about the themed traits or related topics so readers know where to find their needed topics and articles with ease. You might find a lot of topics here that you might also find in other such categories, They’re not exclusive. You can ask me for as many posts as you like and share what is on your mind so I can put it on your screens.
The Initiative category will host posts with topics close to themes of action, dynamism, response and any topic I believe needs a little work. Since I make the distinction solely on the basis of my own observation and experience. I will need your comments and suggestions all the time to go any further. Work with me people, It’ll be worth it. I promise.